In Spring 2020, The Creative Dimension Trust launched an exciting range of online workshops, taught by the best craft specialists and artists in the UK, including:
- Puppet Making with Sian Kidd
- Architectural Model Building and Paper Folding with Adam Williamson
- Mask Making with Emma Brassington
- Grisaille with Sarah Hocombe
- Eco-Fashion Upcycling with Jose Hendo
- Eggshell Inlay with Rian Kanduth
- Building Up A Thematic Composition with Rene Gonzalez
- Geometric Drawing with Adam Williamson
Browse the albums below to learn while at home, using ordinary materials you’ll find around the house, to help you create work and build your portfolio.
To find out more about the online workshops and to register for upcoming sessions, visit the Online Workshops page.